What You Get With This Course:
- Six live video calls with The Yoga of Birth teacher and your group
- Six eCoursebooks to learn with and refer to throughout your journey
- Yoga, meditation, and mudra practices to do at home in between classes
- Access to our private Ma Yoga Mama community with birth practitioners, yoga teachers, moms and moms-to-be during the course
- Free Care Package for professionals
- Free access to Ask Dr. Shosh, a program to get your questions answered about postpartum depression and mommy moods
I loved all of the information offered in this course! It reminded me what impact we can have as Mamas and having the necessary tools and resources is so important.
I would absolutely recommend this class for anyone who has pregnant students or clients. It’s not just how to apply philosophy and asana, it’s a lot about how to get the conversations going and create community.
I feel more confident, and more informed and like I’ve been teaching prenatal longer than I have because I’ve been in these classes and these conversations. It’s a wealth of information I can pull from!
I feel more confident teaching prenatal and knowing I have all the stuff we talked about in the eCoursebook so I can go back and reference each section.
These are topics you don’t really talk about with people who aren’t postpartum or teaching it. It’s a very specific time in your life and it was good able to reconnect and get back those feelings.
It was so nice to be in that space, to feel supported and remember we’re not alone.