What You Get With This Course:
- Six live video calls with The Yoga of Birth teacher and your group
- Six eCoursebooks to learn with and refer to throughout your journey
- Yoga, meditation, and mudra practices to do at home in between classes
- Access to our private Ma Yoga Mama community with birth practitioners, yoga teachers, moms and moms-to-be during the course
- Free Care Package for professionals
- Free access to Ask Dr. Shosh, a program to get your questions answered about postpartum depression and mommy moods
I loved all of the information offered in this course! It reminded me what impact we can have as Mamas and having the necessary tools and resources is so important.
Lauren is fantastic! She walks you through a yoga practice ideal for pregnant women and gives you tons of advice to help you stay healthy through your pregnancy and prepare your body and mind to deliver. I could not be more pleased with her as my prenatal yoga instructor for our first child. She has mommas coming back for their second and third pregnancy which speaks volumes.
I was really inspired by Lauren’s analogies and visualizations. That is something I have taken as an additional bonus from Lauren and need to increase my repertoire. Really looking forward to seeing the classes online and completing the final section of the certification.