In MAyurveda, you’ll learn how to:
If you’re a yoga teacher…
You’re probably busy. In addition to helping your students, MAyurveda can help you incorporate quick and easy routines to support you no matter how packed your day gets – without ever leaving home.
- Do you know how to support your own vibrant wellness off the mat as well as on?
- Do you have your own go-to practices that – no matter what’s going on – help balance your own constitution again?
- Do you dream of being able to make an impact on people’s lives through a deep, powerful connection to nature – daily rhythms, seasonal practices, aligning with the moon and more?
I can’t wait to share what I call “Anchor Practices” – core habits of the yogi that keep us from getting burnt out, and help us maintain our connection to our highest Self whether we get to our mat that day or not!
Each call comes with an ebook filled with important information you’ll use forever.
Call 1: Overview Of The Universe
- Fundamental Ayurvedic principles like the force of evolution, karma, the elements and the doshas
- Meditations to experience these concepts on a visceral level
- How to know your unique constitution and ways to eat to keep yourself balanced
Call 2: How This Energy Manifests As Your Body
- The gunas – recognizing different constitutions by their characteristics
- Physical and mental challenges you can start to recognize as imbalances of the elements
- The human clock and how we move through daily cycles: optimal times to do natural actions
Call 3: How To Know When You’re Health Is Out Of Balance, And What To Do
- Agni, the process of digestion
- Ama, the result of non-optimal digestion
- Solutions for imbalances for different constitutions, esp. digestive problems that can lead to disease
Call 4: Practical Application – Pregnancy
- Energy of pregnancy
- Pregnancy Do’s and Don’ts, with recipes
- Foods that reduce acidity, heaviness, and acid indigestion throughout pregnancy and beyond
Call 5: Practical Application – Post-Partum
- How to heal the body after labor and rebuild strength over the next year with food and daily practices
- Best ways to support new moms, including which food and spices to use
- Baby’s constitution and ways to resolve imbalances including gas and colic
Call 6: Practical Application – Kids, Menstruation, And Self-Care
- Kids: preventing and fighting colds with spices and foods they’ll eat
- Menstruation: pms and other imbalances; how (and why) to get in sync with the moon
- Simple self-care practices that make a huge difference, easy ways to get living foods into your body that are fast and satisfying!
If you are drawn to know the keys to vital wellness, there’s a reason.
I hope you’ll follow your inner gps and join us!
Can’t make it to all the calls?
It’s ok if you have to miss some calls – all calls are recorded and can be downloaded after if you can’t be on live.
If you are taking MAyurveda to fulfill requirements for the Ma Yoga/Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification, you must attend at least four of the six calls live, OR post the weekly homeplay in our private group for four of the six calls minimum so we know you’re getting the material from the vids.
I do recommend you be live on the calls if you can, to get the most out of this transformative experience!
Use this Early Bird discount code by February 13, 2020 to get $100 off:
OR, you can register for the whole Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Program and save $350: