In this Ayurveda training, I’ll teach you how to:
If you’re a yoga teacher…
You’re busy. You care about others a lot. You often don’t have time to take care of YOU, and even if you do, you’re not sure what to do.
- Do you know quick and easy ways to support your own radiant wellness?
- Do you have your own go-to practices that – no matter what’s going on – help you find your steady center again?
- Do you dream of being able to make bigger impact on people’s lives beyond what we can do on the mat?
In addition to giving you more tools to help students and clients, the MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda Training will help you incorporate quick and easy routines to support you no matter how packed your day gets.
I can’t wait to share what I call “Anchor Practices”: core habits of the yogi that help us maintain our connection to our highest Self throughout your day, your week, and your life.
Tons of support materials
Call 1: MAyurvedic Overview Of The Universe
- Fundamental Ayurvedic principles like the force of evolution, karma, the elements and the doshas
- Meditations to experience these concepts on a visceral level
- How to know your unique constitution and ways to eat to keep yourself balanced
Call 2: How This Energy Manifests As Your Body
- The gunas – recognizing different constitutions by their characteristics
- Physical and mental challenges you can start to recognize as imbalances of the elements
- The human clock and how we move through daily cycles: optimal times to do natural actions
Call 3: How To Know When You’re Health Is Out Of Balance, And What To Do
- Agni, the process of digestion
- Ama, the result of non-optimal digestion
- Solutions for imbalances for different constitutions, esp. digestive problems that can lead to disease
Call 4: Practical Application – Pregnancy
- Energy of pregnancy
- Pregnancy Do’s and Don’ts, with recipes
- Foods that reduce acidity, heaviness, and acid indigestion throughout pregnancy and beyond
Call 5: Practical Application – Post-Partum
- How to heal the body after labor and rebuild strength over the next year with food and daily practices
- Best ways to support new moms, including which food and spices to use
- Baby’s constitution and ways to resolve imbalances including gas and colic
Call 6: Practical Application – Kids, Menstruation, And Self-Care
- Kids: preventing and fighting colds with spices and foods they’ll eat
- Menstruation: pms and other imbalances; how (and why) to get in sync with the moon
- Simple self-care practices that make a huge difference, easy ways to get living foods into your body that are fast and satisfying!
You’ll have evergreen access to your eCoursebooks, videos and recipes so you can use it all as a reference, and stay up to date with changes to the course.
Live or on video
It’s ok if you have to miss some calls – all calls are recorded and can be downloaded after if you can’t be on live.
If you are taking MAyurveda to fulfill requirements for the Ma Yoga/Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification, you must attend at least four of the six calls live, OR post the weekly homeplay in our private group for four of the six calls minimum so we know you’re getting the material from the vids.
I do recommend you be live on the calls if you can, to get the most out of this transformative experience!
Gets us back in touch with self care
Soooo amazed at the changes
Confident with all the knowledge
I finally tried oil massage before the shower this week and it really does make my skin feel amazing! The anchor practice that has been the most different for me to implement this week has been the neti pot. I have one and had used it only when I was sick, but doing it every day as part of my routine has been nice. I feel like I am breathing more clearly throughout the day.
In my prenatal yoga class tonight I shared with the mamas about anchor practices and establishing a daily rhythm and offered some suggestions that they could try and establish before their babies come. It felt good to speak about this topic feeling confident with all the knowledge I have gained in this class!
A lightbulb suddenly turned on
The tools and knowledge Jessica shares are applicable to people at all stages of this life journey and particularly interesting to me in my preconception planning!
Change how I give care as a doula
I am so excited to have this knowledge that I can actually pass on to my clients. ♥
Living in a new way
I really loved the daily routine plan and to hear how it works for you and how it was working for the others. It led me to some experimentation, and I felt like I really bonded with my boyfriend as we both tried some things together.
So far, I am living in a new way because of you!
We had to challenge ourselves
I really enjoyed that we had to challenge ourselves with the Dina Charya. I have been tongue scraping for almost a week and trying to wind down after 6 pm. Also eating my biggest meal at lunch has kept me feeling pretty light at night!!
Training works so well
You did a wonderful job, making the calls and the study subject easy to listen to. Overall, the seminar helped me to see a bigger picture and receive very useful and practical advice.
Thank you so much for creating the course and for being such a support and inspiration for others!
We are so blessed to have MAyurveda principles and practices
We all are so blessed to have you in our lives; we are so blessed to have MAyurveda principles and practices especially now with all of the shifts that are occurring. Thank you for going beyond your head and letting your heart and intuition guide you into sharing these principles with us.