* Pregnant and stressed?
* Busy mom with aches and pains?
* Someone who doesn't make it on to your own To Do list?
Hi I'm Jessica..
"Ma" means "mother" in almost every language - Belarusan: “Matka”, Hawaiian: “Makuahine”, Brazilian: “Mae”... and so on.
In the ancient language of yoga, "Ma" also means the highest, most powerful, wise, and nurturing - as in "Ma Kali", the Mother of all Goddesses.
Many women start with us when they're pregnant. It can be a time when we slow down, and listen inward in a whole new way.
But soon, they discover that Ma Yoga - and our online community Ma Yoga Living - is about so much more than becoming a mom to a baby.
It's about learning how to deeply nurture ourselves, so each of us can become our highest, most powerful, wise "Ma" Self.
Whether you just found out you're pregnant or a grandpa...
You feel like you just run from task to task.
Even when you do find time for yourself, you’re not sure what to do.
How to get rid of your aches and pains and feel strong physically?
How to let go of anxiety and feel clear mentally?
How to connect to your big picture, and feel supported spiritually?
It all starts with a choice to put yourself FIRST.
Like an oxygen mask on an airplane – so we can be there for our loved ones.
Align with your greatest possibilities
Ma Yoga® is a unique alignment-based yoga method that:
- relieves common aches and pains
- strengthens your core
- tones your muscles
- helps you feel calm and grounded no matter how busy you are
- prepares you for labor
- helps you heal postpartum
- can be done in the comfort of your own living room, in as little as 10 minutes
- helps you be present for your loved ones
- connects you to your authentic path