The Yoga of Birth ONLINE Childbirth Class
November 6 - November 23
Join us for The Yoga of Birth – a Live Online Childbirth Class!
A 6-week online course may be taken as a birth prep course, for Continuing Education, or to fulfill the labor education requirement for Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance RPYT Prenatal Certification.
Starts November 6, 2021
Wednesdays and Saturdays 4:00PM-5:30PM PST
for 3 weeks online
If you can’t be there for a session, the video will be available within 24 hours.
The Yoga of Birth Online Childbirth Class is a transformative journey from pregnancy through labor and postpartum, using yoga practices and principles as your guide.
You will have all the tools you need to co-create a beautiful birth, no matter WHERE you do it, WHO you do it with, or HOW it happens.
For more about this course, your instructors, and testimonials – please go to The Yoga of Birth Childbirth Class page.
In The Yoga of Birth Childbirth Class you’ll learn:
- The choices you’ll have around birth, including support, locations and interventions
- Skills to handle fear and anxiety, so you can relax through contractions
- Where to draw more strength from when you need it
- Visualizations, postures, meditations, and breathing practices to shift the direction of labor
- Preeclampsia, Gestational Diabetes, and other common conditions and how to prevent them
- How to lay the foundations for a blissful postpartum, with complete healing and easeful breastfeeding
- what kind of birth YOU want and how to make it happen;
What you get with The Yoga of Birth Childbirth Class:
- 6 weekly live calls (or watch the video)
- 6 eCoursebooks
- evergreen access to course materials
- supportive community forum
- direct access to Melanie and Rachelle for all your questions and extra support throughout the course
- fulfills birth education requirement for Ma Yoga/RPYT Certification
- a discovery of the keys to co-creation, so you can easily birth whatever’s gestating within you: a baby, a project, or a new way of being in the world!
I feel more confident, and more informed and like I’ve been teaching prenatal longer than I have because I’ve been in these classes and these conversations."
I loved all of the information offered in this course! It reminded me what impact we can have as Mamas and having the necessary tools and resources is so important.
It was so nice to be in that space, to feel supported and remember we’re not alone."
Your investment for The Yoga of Birth:
Use the discount code EarlyYOB by October 23, 2021, to save $50
(If you’re pregnant and NOT for taking this for continuing education OR prenatal certification, you may use this discount code to get 50% off: PregnantYOB).