The Yoga of Birth ONLINE Childbirth Class
November 7 - December 12
Join us for The Yoga of Birth – a Live Online Childbirth Class!
Melanie and Rachelle are birth doulas and postpartum doulas, certified Ma Yoga teachers, and super generous and wonderful soul sisters who will give you so much in this childbirth class.
This online course may be taken or alone, or to fulfill the labor education requirement for Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification.
Starts November 7, 2020
Saturdays 4:00PM-5:30PM PST
for 6 weeks online (or on the phone if you can’t be at a computer).
If you can’t be there for some calls, the video will be available within 24 hours.
The Yoga of Birth Online Childbirth Class is a transformative journey from through labor and postpartum, with yoga practice and principles as your guide.
We will help you have a beautiful birth, no matter WHERE you do it, WHO you do it with, or HOW it happens.
In The Yoga of Birth Childbirth Class you’ll learn:
- The choices you’ll have around birth, including support, locations and interventions
- Skills to handle fear and anxiety, so you can relax through contractions
- Where to draw more strength from when you need it
- Visualizations, postures, meditations, and breathing practices to shift the direction of labor
- Preeclampsia, Gestational Diabetes, and other common conditions and how to prevent them
- How to lay the foundations for a blissful postpartum, with complete healing and easeful breastfeeding
- what kind of birth YOU want and how to make it happen;
For more info and testimonials – please go to The Yoga of Birth Childbirth Class page.
What you get with The Yoga of Birth Childbirth Class:
- 6 weekly live calls (or watch the video)
- 6 eCoursebooks
- evergreen access to course materials
- supportive community forum
- direct access to Melanie and Rachelle for all your questions and extra support throughout the course
- fulfills birth education requirement for Ma Yoga/RPYT Certification
- a discovery of the keys to co-creation, so you can easily birth whatever’s gestating within you: a baby, a project, or a new way of being in the world!