The Yoga of Birth
October 15 - November 19
Join Us for The Yoga of Birth!
Fulfills labor education requirement for Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification.
Starts October 15, 2020
Tuesdays 4:00PM-5:30PM PST
for 6 weeks online or on the phone.
The Yoga of Birth covers
- How yoga philosophy applies to the choices we have around birth, such as birth locations and interventions (hint: it’s not about “doing it naturally”!)
- Ways to handle fear in labor
- When we really need strength and where it comes from
- Mudras, meditations, and breathwork for different mindsets
- Preeclampsia, Gestational Diabetes and other common conditions
- Yoga for Postpartum
- and much, much more!
For more info – please go to The Yoga of Birth page.
What you get:
- 6 week training
- 6 eCoursebooks
- live or on video
- evergreen access
- supportive community
- fulfills birth education requirement for Ma Yoga/RPYT Certification
Use the promo below before October 8, 2020 and get $100 off your order!