The Yoga of Birth with Rachelle and Melanie
March 31 - May 5
Join Melanie and Rachelle for The Yoga of Birth!
Melanie and Rachelle are birth doulas and postpartum doulas, certified Ma Yoga teachers, and super generous and wonderful soul sisters who will give you so much in their class!
This online course may be taken or alone, or to fulfill the labor education requirement for Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification.
Starts March 31, 2020
Tuesdays 4:00PM-5:30PM PST
for 6 weeks online (or on the phone if you can’t be at a computer).
If you can’t be there for some calls, the video will be available within 24 hours.
The Yoga of Birth is a transformative journey through every aspect of birth, using yoga as our guide:
- The choices we have around birth, such as birth locations and interventions (hint: it’s not about “doing it naturally”!)
- Develop skilss to handle fear in labor right now
- When you really need strength and where it comes from
- Mudras, meditations, and breathwork for different mindsets
- Preeclampsia, Gestational Diabetes and other common conditions
- Prep for postpartum healing and breastfeeding
- and much, much more!
For more info and testimonials – please go to The Yoga of Birth page.
What you get:
- 6 weekly live calls (or watch the video)
- 6 eCoursebooks
- evergreen access to course materials
- supportive community forum
- direct access to Melanie and Rachelle for all your questions and extra support throughout the course
- fulfills birth education requirement for Ma Yoga/RPYT Certification
- a discovery of the keys to co-creation, so you can easily birth whatever’s gestating within you: a baby, a project, or a new way of being in the world!