MAyurveda – Living Ayurveda ONLINE Course
March 10, 2021
MAyurveda: a Living Ayurveda Online Course
Join Jessica Jennings, MS
starting Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Six live weekly sessions, online or on the phone on Zoom:
Wednesdays 12:00PM-1:30PM PST
Videos of each session will be available within 24 hours of each call if you can’t be there live.
May be taken alone, or to fulfilled the Ayurveda requirements for the Ma Yoga/ Yoga Alliance RPYT Certification Program.
Please see the MAyurveda page for info about this course.
MAyurveda: a Living Ayurveda Online Course for Women in their Childbearing Years
MAyurveda is a 6-week Ayurveda online course that takes you deep into the most essential, powerful and easy-to-follow practices and principles from the oldest healthcare system still in use today.
In a nurturing environment, you’ll explore simple but powerful self-care routines that help you get better sleep, improved digestion, more energy and stronger immune system. You’ll learn to decrease anxiety, increase metabolism and balance your dosha no matter what’s happening in your life, and discover a way to live that’s aligned with who you are.
In MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda For Women in their Childbearing Years you will learn:
- How to use food and spice as a source of prevention and healing for you and your loved ones
- Your unique constitution so you can move toward balance and vitality with simple shifts in eating and daily routine
- Simple but deep self-care routines called “Anchor Practices” that shift your energy back into your center, give you more energy, help you sleep better, and support your immune system
- The natural daily rhythm that supports your physiology, so your energy stays steady throughout the day
- Ayurvedic principles using women’s bodies as our model, to support yourself, your students and your loved ones throughout menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood
Please see the MAyurveda page for more details and testimonials about MAyurveda.
Your Investment for this transformative Ayurveda online course:
Use the discount code below through February 24, 2021 to receive $50 OFF:
OR, you can register for the whole Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Program and save $350:
The Ma Yoga Certification Program
MAyurveda fulfills partial requirements for the 85-hour Ma Yoga/Yoga Alliance RPYT program. It may be taken alone, or as part of the certification program. Please see the Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Page for an overview of the program, which contains both in-person and online trainings.
If you can’t make it to a scheduled live weekend, reach out to Jess@MaYogaLiving.com and we’ll try and set up The Yoga of Pregnancy and The Yoga of Healing weekends at a yoga studio near you!