April 30, 2020 - June 4, 2020
Join us for our next live, annual online MAyurveda: Living Ayaurveda for Women training!
WE START April 30, 2020
You can still jump in to this course & catch up with the videos!
Six weekly sessions, online or on the phone
Thursdays 12:00PM-1:30PM PST
Videos of each session will be available within 24 hours of each call
MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda for Women in their Childbearing Years
MAyurveda is a 6-week online coursewith weekly calls, ebooks and coaching to help you incorporate the most effective, powerful and do-able practices from this 5,000 year old wellness system. In it, you’ll go deeper into these ancient but effective principles and practices to get better sleep, more energy and stronger immune system.In a nurturing, supportive environment, we’ll apply these principles we learn to pregnancy, postpartum and kids, as well as many other life events.
In MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda For Women in their Childbearing Years you will learn:
- How to use food and spice as a source of prevention and healing for you and your loved ones
- Your unique constitution so you can move toward balance and vitality with simple shifts in eating and daily routine
- Simple but deep self-care routines called “Anchor Practices” that shift your energy back into your center, give you more energy, help you sleep better, and support your immune system
- The natural daily rhythm that supports our physiology, so our energy stays steady throughout the day
- Ayurvedic principles using women’s bodies as our model, to support ourselves, our students and our loved ones through menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood
Use this Early Bird discount code by April 23, 2020 to get $100 off:
OR, you can register for the whole Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Program and save $350:
Please see the MAyurveda page for testimonials and more details about MAyurveda.
The Ma Yoga Certification Program
MAyurveda fulfills partial requirements for the 85-hour Ma Yoga/Yoga Alliance RPYT program. It may be taken as part of the whole program, or individually for Continuing Education. Please see the Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Page for an overview of the program, which contains both in-person and online trainings. Please reach out to Jess@MaYogaLiving.com to set up the in-person weekends at a yoga studio near you.
Become a Ma Yoga Mama!
Try it risk-free for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, membership is only $18/month. You may cancel anytime
Or, get a whole year for $175! Includes 2 free months