MAyurveda – Living Ayurveda for Busy Women ONLINE
March 10, 2021
Join Jessica for the MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda ONLINE.
We start Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Six live weekly sessions, online or on the phone on Zoom:
Wednesdays 12:00PM-1:30PM PST
Videos of each session will be available within 24 hours of each call if you can’t be there live.
Please see the MAyurveda page for details and testimonials about this course.
MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda for Women in their Childbearing Years
MAyurveda is a 6-week deep dive into the most essential, powerful and easy to follow practices and principles from the 5,000 year old Indian health system known as Ayurveda. In a nurturing environment, you’ll explore simple shifts to get better sleep, improved digestion, more energy and stronger immune system. You’ll learn to balance your dosha no matter what’s happening in your life, and discover a way to live that’s aligned with nature, inside and out.
In MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda For Women in their Childbearing Years you will learn:
- How to use food and spice as a source of prevention and healing for you and your loved ones
- Your unique constitution so you can move toward balance and vitality with simple shifts in eating and daily routine
- Simple but deep self-care routines called “Anchor Practices” that shift your energy back into your center, give you more energy, help you sleep better, and support your immune system
- The natural daily rhythm that supports our physiology, so our energy stays steady throughout the day
- Ayurvedic principles using women’s bodies as our model, to support ourselves, our students and our loved ones through menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood
Please see the MAyurveda page for more details and testimonials about MAyurveda.
MAyurveda Course Price:
Use the discount code below through February 24, 2021 and receive $50 OFF:
OR, you can register for the whole Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Program and save $350:
The Ma Yoga Certification Program
MAyurveda fulfills partial requirements for the 85-hour Ma Yoga/Yoga Alliance RPYT program. It may be taken alone, or as part of the certification program. Please see the Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Page for an overview of the program, which contains both in-person and online trainings.
If you can’t make it to a scheduled live weekend, reach out to Jess@MaYogaLiving.com and we’ll try and set up The Yoga of Pregnancy and The Yoga of Healing weekends at a yoga studio near you!