March 12 - April 16
The Empowering Birth live online class is for you if you:
- are nervous about how much labor hurts, and whether you can do this
- want simple coping techniques to help things move along with less pain
- are not sure what choices you’ll have before, during, and after labor
- are not sure the pro’s and con’s of the different options
- don’t have time to go to a live, local class
- want you and your partner to be a solid team – partners join free!
The Empowering Birth live online class will help you feel:
- calm, by giving you non-judgmental pro’s and con’s for the choices around childbirth, and helping you figure out what’s right for you and your family
- powerful, by providing useful techniques for connecting to your inner and outer strength, and ways to cope with the intensity of labor
- supported, by helping you create a solid birth team as well as being part of a nurturing group – so you can create an empowering birth experience you’ll remember forever!
Empowering Birth is six live online sessions
Starting Tuesdays March 12th at 12:30pm PST
If you have to miss a session – no worries! You can watch the video and stay up to date with the practices you’ll be doing during the week.
You can still jump in to this course & catch up with the videos!
What You Get With This Course:
- Six live sessions online (or on your phone) with your Empowering Birth teacher
- Six eCoursebooks to learn with and use as a reference throughout your journey
- Practices you can do at home to help prepare you and your partner
- Access to our private members-only community with birth and prenatal yoga experts as well as lots of other mamams, so you can know you’re never alone
- Your partner is welcome to take the course with you for free
- Free Pregnancy Care Package, with tons of helpful resources for moms-to-be including birth plan and birth intention guides
- If you miss a call, the recording will be available within 24 hours so you can keep up – and all course materials will be accessible in our member area, the Ma Yoga Living Room, until you’re a mom and beyond
- Access to our Ask Dr. Shosh program with Dr. Shoshana Bennett, who will answer your questions about mommy moods and postpartum depression
Become a Ma Yoga Mama!
Try it risk-free for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, membership is only $18/month. You may cancel anytime
Or, get a whole year for $175! Includes 2 free months