Kristin L - Occupational Therapist
Tiffany F. Certified Yoga Instructor
Trynke DeJong - PHD Researcher, UC Riverside
I had pretty intense lower back pain and used the 'Happy Back Practice' routine to help relieve the pain and regain mobility.
Jess was SUPER helpful, followed up and provided additional recommendations on how to get some relief.
I ended up using the short practice almost daily and still go back to it now, more than a year after delivery, whenever my back flares up."
Jo F.- Yelp
Align with the greatest possibilities for pregnancy, labor, and motherhood.
Feel better every day, connect to baby, prepare for labor, and create a practice that will help you heal postpartum!
You can cancel at any time.
As a Ma Yoga Mama You Will...
RELIEVE YOUR ACHES AND PAINS
Ma Yoga® is a unique method of alignment-based yoga inspired by physical therapy that helps you stabilize joints, return to the natural curve of the spine and strengthen the upper back to relieve common pregnancy aches and pains including wrists, shoulder, neck, and back pain.
PREPARE FOR LABOR
Open your hips, practice techniques to relax through contractions and learn to breathe through intense sensation.
MAKE SPACE FOR BABY
As baby grows, it can be more challenging to breathe and feel compressed. Enjoy freedom and feel great throughout your pregnancy.
LET GO OF STRESS AND WORRY
Anxiety is common during pregnancy. Take 10 minutes in the morning to let it go, reset your nervous system and find calm clarity again. It will be a lot easier to find throughout the day!
Cancel at any time, no strings attached.
BE FULLY PREPARED WITH THE EMPOWERING BIRTH BUNDLE:
GET CALM AND CLEAR ABOUT LABOR
Knowledge is power. Our 6-session self-paced birth prep courses will tell you everything you need to know to make choices that are right for you.
BE READY FOR POSTPARTUM
For 6 months your life will be mostly changing, feeding, and napping baby. Make it easier by being fully prepared. You’ll be guided step by step so you understand breastfeeding, healing, and other challenges.
GET SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
Our birth, breastfeeding, parenting and “mommy mood” experts are standing by so you can get your concerns resolved quickly and easily!
The Full Empowering Birth Bundle Includes:
- Comprehensive Empowering Birth 6-session course. All the pro’s and con’s of all the choices.
- Searchable library of more than 60 prenatal and mom yoga classes created exactly for where you are by prenatal experts. Relieve aches and pains, stress, and worries.
- More than 40 comprehensive PDF guides for your whole journey. Professional guidance at your fingertips for every step of the way.
- Support from birth, breastfeeding, and parenting experts as long as you are a member.
- Breastfeeding Essentials: What You Need to Know BEFORE Baby comes, a self-paced course
- Postpartum support group – monthly calls with experts
- Customized Yoga Practices based on your goals: strength, wellness, prep for labor, connect to baby…
- A nurturing community of like-hearted moms-to-be
- Ma Yoga Living’s ever-growing video library of prenatal, mom, mom & baby, and family yoga
- More than 40 comprehensive guides, designed to aid you on your journey from pregnancy to early motherhood
- Our nurturing Pregnancy, Postpartum, and “Ma” Mama Circles
- Expert advice from yoga teachers, birth and parenting educators, and “Ask Dr. Shosh” therapist
- 10% off all live and self-paced premium programs, and up to 30% with Karma Points
Each person that I've shared with that I'm taking a breastfeeding course, says "You don't need a course, just put the baby to your breast, and they'll figure it out."
I then respond with "how was breastfeeding for you?" The response is always the same, "It was horrible, my nipples were bleeding and cracked, and it was so painful," or "I tried and didn't produce enough milk." All I think in my head is, this is why you need a class.
Overall I would recommend this class to anyone, how could it hurt to have more knowledge?"
Nope, I told her - I took a wonderful online birth class with Ma Yoga Living, which basically taught me all I needed and more!
I highly recommend Empowering Birth to any mom to be."
I really appreciated the ability to pick a session based on length of time I had to practice, and being able to participate in prenatal yoga from home."